ES - FW: ST - A Celebration / C & I Guild

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sun Jan 14 15:17:06 PST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-steppes at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-steppes at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Martha A. Compton
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:25 PM
To: steppes
Subject: ST - A Celebration / C & I Guild

Please join us at the January meeting of the Calligraphy  & Illumination
Guild for a celebration of the newly elevated Laurel, Mistress Genevieve
de Courtanvaux.  A little cake and a few surprises will be alongside the
usual gouache, brushes and handmade paper.

The meeting is Tuesday at 7:30 P.M., January 16 at 2311 Homeway Circle,
Dallas, Texas.  For map please see
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=2311+homeway+circle&csz=Dallas%2C+TX+75228&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Please call me at 214-321-7367 if you have any questions or need any
assistance.

Muireann

--

There are two ways to live your life.