ES - Elfsea Baronial College tentative class list

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Jan 16 07:44:28 PST 2001

Greetings All,

Elfsea Baronial College is on Saturday, February 10.  A tentative list of
classes follows.  Instructors, please feel free to email me with corrections
regarding your names or class information.

Regarding limited classes, I will accept email reservations.  The
basketmaking class is already full, but I am compiling a waiting list for
that class.

> Upstairs stage
> 10:00 Basic Bardic Performance - HE Sir Galen
> 11:00 Sources of Performance Materials for Bards - Ld Padraig Ruad
> O'Maolagain
> 1:00 Beginning MiddleEastern Drumming - Ldy Layla al-Tanbizi *BYODrum
> 2:00 Two Handed Sword - Kento
> 3:00 Period Pottery and Form - HE KayLeigh
> 4:00 T-Tunics - Ldy Arabella de Montecute
>
> Downstairs Hall
> 10:00 Calligraphy - HL Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
> 11:00 Jewish Cooking - Ldy Sindara
> 1:00 Overview of Brewing & Vinting - Ld Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
> 2:00 Intro to Glass Bead Making - Ldy Rixende de Rouen - 2 hour class,
> Limit of 6, $3 supply fee
> 4:00 Making Cordials & Liquers - HL Julianna Vertue - Limit of 15-must be
> 21years or older
>
> Upstairs Hall Area 1
> 10:00 Glovemaking - HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio - 2 hour class,
> Limit of 12, no fee but there is a supply list
> 1:00 Basic Knitting & History of Knitting & Crochet - Morgan Cain - 2 hour
> class, limit of 12, $3 supply fee
> 3:00 Seneschals Class - Ldy Afan ferch Elystan
> 4:00 Treasurers Class - Ldy Bice' di Pietro
>
> Upstairs Hall Area 2
> 10:00 Survey of Glass Bead Documentation - Ldy Rixende - (no limit or fee
> on this one)
> 11:00 Period Cooking for the Wary - Morgan Cain - no limit but $1 tasting
> fee
> 1:00 Light Heavy & Archery Marshalling & Authorization - HL Crandall mac
> Crannon - 2 hours
3:00 Siege Weapon Marshalling & Authorization - HLCaradoc Cadwgon Douglas
> 4:00 Couched Embroidery - HE Alessandra Desiderio
>
> Side room
> 10:00 Basket Making - Ms. Kalida - 3 hour class, limit of 6 (already
> full), $5 supply fee
> 1:00 SCA 101 - Maria de Vasquez and Elysandre Gernier
> 2:00 Courtly Graces - Duchess Larissa
> 3:00 Charter Painting 101 - Ldy Lavina del Bakhous
> 4:00 Bead Embroidery & Ornaments - Ldy Sindara - Limit of 15, Supply fee
> $7.50

In service,

HL Julianna Vertue
Central Region Minister of A&S