The Translation - Re: ES - The latest on Siege Weapons

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Jan 25 15:22:48 PST 2001

The Numbers as I have been told as fact or really really think are true:
Item:          Required:       Have basics:          Have Completed:
Engines        7               0                     7
Bolts          350 at 50perEngine 420GolfTubes/250Balls 0
Operators      21              3 People with armor done or mostly done

Or again in English and not charts,  We have 7 engines, enough parts to make ammunition for 5 of them,  enough people with armor about ready to man 1 of them.   Only the people with armor done or almost done have told me of thier intention to man a weapon.  I really don't know if any of them are authorized but given a half hour with a weapon I can authorize them. If we're going to get this done I have to hear from people that think they might but need help getting the armor and authorizations.

We have several Days planned for doing authorizations and at least one day for a massive armoring party.  I will work on a calendar of events for siege and put it on the web somwhere.  maybe here if I can get it to look right in an e-mail.  (You've seen my ability to make tables in e-mail. :/  )

I'm not asking for a commitment to doing siege if you can't but if there's a chance you'd like to and just need help with the details that's what I need to know so we can get you and us ready for war.

I hope that makes a bit more sense.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras