ES - GW Multiple Deadlines

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:02:55 PST 2001

>So this all begs the question of how much to send to whom by When?  If I
>wait until after moot but before the official 'Deadlines' won't I end up
>paying extra? (After 01/21 Before 1/31 = 40 vs before 01/21 = 35?)
>
>In Confusion,
>    Wilim Penbras

Oops!  I forgot about the deadline price breaks.  Before December 31 was the
cheapest, and I guess before January 21st is the next cheapest.  After that
the price is the same at the door but you get reservations (very good for
camping in groups) and most of the time they will send you a GW packet (if
you send it in early enough).  So if you want to do the cheapest (at this
date) you should send it in before January 21st.

The real problem is arranging a group name for those who want to camp
together.  If some people list "Elfsea" and some "Steppes" and some "Canton
of Loch Ruadh", etc. we might end up with as many groups as names.  But if
we all want to camp together, we need to come up with a Group Name that
everyone can use.

I would suggest that anyone interested in camping with Steppes/Elfsea, etc.
should use the Group Name "Central Region of Ansteorra" and those who simply
want to camp with their Canton, Barony, etc. can use their proper names.

Any takers?  Arabella - what do you think?

Alessandra