ES - Passage at Arms Site?

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 3 12:16:35 PST 2001

Oh, Innes!  Maria didn't deserve that pot-shot.  She's
not guilty of neglecting archers; and neither am I.

We will have archery for passage of arms.  Maria has
done her homework and discovered that permission can be
obtained to hold archery in a public park in Arlington.

Elfsea has some of Ansteorra's best archers, and no
Baron is more supportive of archery.  Nobody running
anything in this barony looks at archery as a step-
child.

- Galen Elfsea

Quoting INEZ ADAMS <ldyinnes at juno.com>:

> Maria.
>
> Please re-think about using a public park in
arlington.