ES - Peacock feathers

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:35:14 PST 2001

The Fort Worth Zoo no longer has their peacocks (or at least I did not see
or hear them this last summer and yes we went all over the zoo).

Have you tried Pier 1? MJ Designs? Hobby Lobby? On-line sources? I use
Highway61.com to look for new merchantsa and such. Just type in peacock
feathers and see what you get. Here's a few merchants I found:

6 feathers for $3.96 (based in FL and yes they sell all types of feathers)
--
     http://www.azostrich.com/order.htm

$25-$30 a bundle (it doesn't say what's in a bundle and it's wholesale
pricing, though they will sell to an individual who meets their minimum) --
       http://www.exoticmalls.com/ahb.ostrich.feathers2.html

no detailed info on pricing --
       http://www.mschwartzandson.com/

I hope this gives you a good start!

Maria

-----
Inez said:

call the zoo.  maybe they can help

------
Hello!

         Does anyone have a good source for peacock feathers?  I need a
bunch of them, preferably pretty cheap.  Any help is welcome!  Thanks!

In service,

Ly. Genevieve del Gamba