ES - Candlesmas and Tennis Balls

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 24 09:44:54 PST 2001

Wilim -

Allessandra & I are going to San Antonio this weekend,
to visit her parents and my son, and we can probably
pick these tennis balls up Sunday pm on our way back.

- Galen

Quoting Wilim Penbras <wilim.penbras at pandora.org>:

> Good Morning,
>      Well, I've got 120 tennis balls on order and I
thought I'd ask if
> anyone going to Candlemas on the 3rd would be willing
to drive the extra 25
> miles or so to pick them up in Austin?  Let me know
when you get a chance
> otherwise I'll have to arrange for shipping.
>      I've also got another 100 coming from Arkansas
but I'll worry about
> the shipping on that one.
>      220 Tennis Balls... kinda makes me wish I owned
a ballista.

>      Don't forget to e-mail me with your armor
needs/intentions to man a
> ballista, so I can get you in touch with a Weapon
Sponsor and/or armorer.