ES - No Joke Folks

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:55:29 PST 2001

I was talking the Realitor on this piece of property.  Goto
magnificentproperties.com / click on Texas Estates and Ranches / then goto
Greystone Castle.  They will break up the property which means you don't
have to buy all 4000 acres.  You can buy 10-15 acres around the building.
The main interest at this point is, right now they do rent the place out for
various events.  I have no idea the costs, but I do have contact info.  Any
takers, only 1 1/2 out of the Metroplex to the west out I-20.
Raimond