ES - The latest on Siege Weapons

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jan 25 20:32:37 PST 2001

I have my armor and will man a machine......I've heard that Siobhan has
armor........... Tanwyn will loan armor.............I think Xene has
armor..........who else?

> Greetings,
>      Just thought I'd send a quick note to update the populace on the
status of siege weapons for the war.

>      Currently we have enough siege weapons to worry just about any sized
force.  We have enough materials for ammunition for half of them. We have
enough armored crew members registered for half of that again.  In rough
numbers that means we'll have a force of 1 full ballista on the field.
Technically that is more than we knew about last week but with 6 weeks left
and only about 4 of them realistic working weeks we need to act soon.  We
really need someone to co-ordinate all of this.  Oh wait,  that's me.. Doh!

>      If you have Intentions to man a siege,  Armor suitable for a siege
engineer (minimal), questions about siege weapons or any combination of the
above please let me know.

> Note to self:  If the Baron is looking for you and you're not sure why,
you've just volunteered for something. <G>