ES - A Chalenge for the Arthurians

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:13:09 PST 2001

   Ahhh Elfsea needs some chalengers for the Arthurian Company does your
Baroness say????
   I invite the Arthurian Company to the battlefields of Lindenwood on Feb
2-4 for Border Wars.  We will have a Field Battle, Ravine Battle and a Fort
Battle.  Rosenfeld has graciously offered the use of the Castle that was at
3 kings.
  The Arthurian Company will lead the force for at least 1 battle in each
arena.  We will have seige weapons, archery, combat archery, a light weapons
war practice, A Centurion training hour before the battles to train and
authorize fighters in new weapon forms, Authorization for every weapon form
used at Gulf Wars.
  So Sharpen your blades, Shine your helms, Test your mettle against other
units from the kingdome, Get ready for Gulf Wars!

Hope to see you there!  and at WAR!!!!!

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö