ES - A&S Night Workshop

S. McFarlannne tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Jan 9 08:40:54 PST 2001

Greetings !

This month A&S Workshop is period Glove making, and will be taught by,
Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio.
I will be hosting this at my house in south Arlington.....714 Greenleaf Dr.
(directions are at the end of this message)

The class will Start at 7:00pm this month, due to the timeliness of this class.
There is no fee for, but there are a few supplies needed.
tracing paper, pencils, erasers- I will have extra if you don't have any

If you want to go ahead and get started on making your pattern
you will also need to bring:
needles
Thread- Silk or button twist(found at any embroidery store)
leather-(less than 1oz) or material
Muslin is good to make a pattern out of
or Chamois cloth makes a good pattern or first pair(automotive section at Wal-Mart)

Please give me a call, or drop me an email if you plan on attending, so I can
get an estimate on how many to expect. tanwyn at flash.net  817-465-5148

We look forward to having a great class this month. see you here!
HL Tanwyn

Directions: Take your best route to I-20 and Matlock (1exit east of Cooper St.
or 2 exits west of 360) Go south on Matlock passing 2 stop lights, then just after the
two story"pepto pink" house, and just before the third light(which is Sublet), turn right
onto Greenleaf Dr. (this is aprox two miles south of I-20) I'm the 8th house on the left.
My home phone is 817-465-5148...please call if you need further instructions.