ES - Lost @ Steppes 12th Night

GulesBaron at AOL.com GulesBaron at AOL.com
Sun Jan 14 09:48:25 PST 2001

I have misplaced two wooden goblets (one small, one large) at Steppes 12th
night.  They probably have initials on the bottom of the large one (SvA or
GRDA) and maybe on the small one.  I believe I left them on the table where
their excellencies of Elfsea, Mistress Stella, and Fearghus/Arabella were
sitting.  If you know of the whereabouts of these wayward items please
contact Geoffrey at 972-293-2842 (or e-mail me) and I will make arrangements
for their return.  Thanks all
Geoffrey