ES - Clothier's guild

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Mon Jan 15 12:19:35 PST 2001

    Tomorrow is the third tuesday of the month, hence the clothier's guild.
Since we are getting near gulf war, we will be concentrating on some basic
garb, cloaks, warm undergarments, and anything else anyone would like to
cover. I am also organizing another trip to the fabric district for
inexpensive wools, tapestries, cottons, linens, etc.
    Remember, tomorrow night, about 7:00 pm, my house. Take your best route
to 820 North. Exit 377 and go north about 2 miles to Basswood. Turn left and
go west to the first light. Make a right and go north about a mile. Turn left
on Ash River (it only goes left) and then the immediate right onto Big Horn
Way. I am at #8358, about 8 houses down on the right.
Lady Siobhan
Elfsea Exchequer
Coordinator of the Clothier's Guild