ES - The latest on Siege Weapons

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Jan 25 12:29:03 PST 2001

Greetings,
     Just thought I'd send a quick note to update the populace on the status of siege weapons for the war.

     Currently we have enough siege weapons to worry just about any sized force.  We have enough materials for ammunition for half of them. We have enough armored crew members registered for half of that again.  In rough numbers that means we'll have a force of 1 full ballista on the field.  Technically that is more than we knew about last week but with 6 weeks left and only about 4 of them realistic working weeks we need to act soon.  We really need someone to co-ordinate all of this.  Oh wait,  that's me.. Doh!

     If you have Intentions to man a siege,  Armor suitable for a siege engineer (minimal), questions about siege weapons or any combination of the above please let me know.

Note to self:  If the Baron is looking for you and you're not sure why, you've just volunteered for something. <G>

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras