ES - LAST WARNING FOR THE SCROLL

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Fri Jan 26 12:46:21 PST 2001

If you have not yet sent me a submission for the scroll this month and
intend to, you have until Noon on Saturday to get it to me.  Noon on
Saturday I officially close the layout of February's scroll and will mail
them on Sunday.

That said, those who are not travelling to Queen's this weekend and would
like to lend aid to the folding, labeling, and other efforts of the scroll
are welcome to contact me.  I'd appreciate any help that is offered.

At the current time, the officers with reports are : Knight's Marshall
All other officers are currently non-scriptum non-est.

Finally, a reminder that the 15th of February is the deadline for the March
Elfsea Scroll.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Chronicler