ES - On The Scroll - Many Thanks!

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Jan 29 13:14:05 PST 2001

Well, with only a fraction of the officers reporting, but with abundent new
columnists, this month's scroll weighs in at 16 pages, or 4 sheets of 11x17
inch paper.

Thank you to all the contributors this month, but I continue my challenge...

If you give it to me to print, then I WILL print it, so long as it doesn't
violate policy.  We're at 4 sheets of 11x17, but I've got room to grow yet.
Have a story you'd like to see published? Send it to me.  Have a report from
an interesting event you went to? Send it to me.

Please continue to send in the quality work, and I'll continue to print it.

Timothy
Chronicler