ES - Deco at Baronial College

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Wed Jan 31 20:57:37 PST 2001

Good day,

   Look what is just around the corner....BARONIAL COLLEGE!!  I have
been put in charge of decorating this year. If anyone has any banners
and such they would let me borrow for this event I would truly appreciate
it.  So far for banners  I have:

Banners:
Their Excellences Sir Galen and Lady Allesandra

I am also in need of some assistance in the setting up and taking down.
 This would involve, setting up the banners, tables, chairs and such.
 I need people to help set up, take down or both. So far I have:

Setting up/ Taking down:
Lady Layla
Tangwyst

  This brings me to another matter, tables for the Artisans.  Darius
has talked to Baron Fritz of the Steppes and he has graciously offered
the use of the Steppes tables (which is approx. 20 of them).  Is there
anyone who has a truck that would be willing to pick up the tables from
the Steppes storage and take them to and from the event.  Or even someone
who could take the tables to the event and another who can take them
back?
     If anyone can help with any of these things and/or needs to contact
me for more details and times my email address is Mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Phone-
   Home- 817-281-4290
   Work- 817-416-9770 extension 4362
For those whose names are listed I will be emailing you with more info,
and try to make arrangements for banners and the like.

Thank you,
In Service,
Lady Honour
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol