[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] New: training new autocrats

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Mon Jul 2 13:13:09 PDT 2001

Afan:

I think you should include a section on "Site
Information".  That way if someone is looking for a
site, then some of the legwork has already been done,
and the autocrat will have an idea of what may or may
not work.

If you want, I have a list of sites that I have called
around on.  I'll be happy to share what information I
have.  By the way, I make a sheet on EVERY place that I
call.  That way I remember that "XYZ place is not
feasible because it cost $8,000" (which I have found a
place that does charge this much).

Lavina

Quoting Afan - Central Regional Seneschal