[Elfsea] M&D club pictures!

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jul 3 07:08:06 PDT 2001

Wow! This makes me wanna take off work and grab the grandkids....
NOT!  At least not all six at one time ;-) .  And  "These wonderful little
darlings are the reason why we do these outings."  ?? I thought the
outings were for the grown ups and the kids just got dragged along ! ??

Looking forward to more pictures.
/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood