[Elfsea] FWD: Re: Infant Garb

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jul 6 09:44:44 PDT 2001

Sorry... don't have a clue who it was that told me about that, then... all I
remember is that Brighid was just a wee bairn, and that it was at Keller's
Camp... probably Defender of 1992.  Are you sure we didn't talk about baby
garb then?  Who knows; I've slept and even had a fourth child since then
(Brighid being the third)....

Madelina