[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion and Blackwork

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Tue Jul 17 15:31:50 PDT 2001

Xene here:

Llywelyn came home last night and told me about the large group of people
who showed up and worked to take care of the Baronial Pavilions.

That sound you hear is me, eating my words.....(munch, munch, munch)....
period, low-fat, good-for-the-heart food:)

ELFSEA ROCKS!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 10:11 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion and Blackwork

It was last night. I expected about 4-5 of us working. We got
about 20! I was uplifting to see the volunteers. The tents are
washed and up in my back yard. We are getting a pressure
washer to clean up the Steppes tent we borrowed and will use
it on our tents also. Some of the dirt from AOB was extremely
persistant and the old baronial has years of locked in dirt on
it. And I got to run the sprinklers for the first time in about
2 weeks!

The cleanup of the Steppes tent will be on next Saturday. I
know there are conflicts for many of you and I will not think
less of you for taking care of family or business, but if you
are available, please come by starting at 10 AM. We will wash
all the tents down, I will serve lunch and drinks, and (in
the expected heat) the tents will dry, and will will strike
them and put them in the shed.

In Service,
Caelin