[Elfsea] Fw: [Steppes] Glasyln/Lindenwood Archery Practices Announced

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Thu Jul 19 10:15:42 PDT 2001

This is the address and directions given by Lord Lothair in his original message:

Beginning Sunday July 22, 2001 the practices will
start at 12:00(noon)at McIinnis Park, 2335 Sandy Lake
Road. They will run for approximately 2 hrs. The park
is located 1.2 miles west of I35E. At the Park turn
left(south) and continue past the ballfields. Turn
right at the sign, then right again. (That's right the
sign says "Archery Range").

In Service,
Rebekah