[Elfsea] Airaklee/Ceinwen's New Address

David L. Cox coxdl at gte.net
Sat Jul 21 16:57:40 PDT 2001

And I might add that we here in Steppes, and Elfsea saw that they got
moved in right nicely today. Centurion Wolf and H Ldy Rhuel are now
resting inside their new home, filled with many boxes, and enjoying the
crank'ng
HVAC. While they have CATV tonight, I must report with some regret, that
our good friends at GTE/Verizon let them down and did not get wireline
phone service installed at the house today. It'll be Monday at the very
earliest,
more like Tuesday -- [Typical GTE]. So it's best to call them on their cell
phones
for the weekend. There's just a small bit of mop-up left, and a whole lot
of picture and shelf put'n up for the Centurion, and plenty of
kitchen/bed/bath
for the H Ldy --- They will have a wonderful new home, and plenty of space
for once. We wish them much happiness in their new place.

While they are tired, I'm quite sure they are grateful for all of the many
hands,
trucks, and trailers that moved this 'royal' household. Sure made a bid job
smaller.
Oh, yes, the backyard is now big enough to hold weekly Fighter
Practice....One wonders...
the barbe, cold beer, ....it just doesn't get better than this......(LOL)

Vivat to our "newest" resident of Glaslyn