[Elfsea] archery

wolf wolf at pandora.org
Wed Jul 25 21:55:02 PDT 2001

AFAIK Archery will be at Eastfield in Mesquite or the new park in Carrolton.  While both of them start fairly early Sunday (10 and 11am Respectively I believe) they both run through most of the day and the shooting generally doesn't get started for an hour or so after the opening.  Also as long as they are there before it ends and aren't worried about getting in a full IKAC we will always find time for someone to shoot and socialize.

Karrick or Lothair may be able to provide more specifics.

In Service,
     Wilim