[Elfsea] (no subject)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 03:49:44 PDT 2001

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>

Unto all, Greetings,

I have have several people request Marshalling Classes.  There are 2
scheduled for this week.  The first is at the regular Thursday Night
Practice, Aug 2nd,at Mad Ivan's in Fort Worth at 7:00 pm.  The secound is at
Fight Practice Sunday, Aug 5th, at 5:00 pm.  We will be teaching both Field
Marshalling for Tournaments and Melees and Inspecting Marshalling for both
Chivalric and Rapier.
Also, during the Sunday Practice, Earl Drake will be teaching a class on
"How to Win a Tournament".  If you have questions, please feel free to
contact me.

Raimond
Elfsea Knight Marshal