[Elfsea] Finally Closed and Plea for Help

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:00:49 PDT 2001

>This morning our Seller has completed their half of the closing which
>we finished yesterday, and so it is official, Anezka and I are now >home
>owners!

Yippeee! Welcome to the new world of homeownership!  With all of it's heada-
er I mean "perks" that come with it.  ;)

>We will take possesion tommorow of our new house at :
>
>1102 Angel Fire Lane
>Arlington, TX 76001

Very close to our neighborhood!  Are we trying to form an "SCA-ghetto"
again?

>This weekend, while I know that many are travelling to Red Tape, it
>would be GREATLY appreciated if any who are not would be willing to
>assist us in moving our 'vaste quantities of stuff' into our new >house.

Yes, alas & alack, we will not be going to the Roundtable (for obvious
reasons), so we will be happy to help in any way we can (let's get this
labor started - yeah!!)

>We do not have updated phone numbers yet, we hope to keep the same one
>we have now.

That would be good.  Otherwise you'll have to append the Domesday! ;)

Ciao and Bona Fortuna!

Alessandra

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary