[Elfsea] WE'VE BEEN CHALKED!!!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Mon Jul 9 07:49:30 PDT 2001

Xene here:

The Gypsies struck our house this past Coronation weekend.
They left behind strange chalk writing as follows:

Hey! This stuff really works
Some Guard! The Gypsies  (a reference to Don Llywelyn being Captain of Her
Majestie's Guard)
Greeks go home
Pilage this way--->
How 'bout them apples?
Kalemera Xene (Written in Greek - I think that's what it reads - something
about "Good Morning")
Katri wuz here   (I think that's supposed to be Katrei!!)
Free Fabric-----> (pointing to our house)
Wheel chair skid marks (pointing to tire tracks)
Xene is zany
It's to dark (ages) to fight light!
Galen wuz here
Sven drank the dog's water
Sponsored by Honest Alex's wholesale chalk company ( or is that Alix?)

And

Sven, Sven, Sven Sven........

HELP!!  Whatever shall I do? I've heard that the gypsies have struck before
in the Northern Region.

Signed,

The ever Zany Xene (who gives strange Calontir men the dress off her back:)