[Elfsea] Moving

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:07:28 PDT 2001

Greetings good friends!

I can't remember who all offered to help us move so, I thought I'd post our
moving plans on the lists.

Airaklee and I have found a new home in Denton and we plan to meet at my
apartment (6600 Overview Drive, Apt. 1422) this Saturday morning at 9:30
a.m. to start moving my things to the new house (2619 Robinwood, Denton).
Tanwyn will be providing a trailer for us to use for the heavy furniture and
appliances.

We welcome all who are able to help move furniture and lift boxes to give us
a hand in moving.  If you wish to meet us later in the day, please call us
to make arrangements (940-243-9912 or 940-594-1333).

If you need directions, please feel free to e-mail me privately.

In service,
Ceinwen~