[Elfsea] Shed Cleaning Party

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:37:09 PDT 2001

Hola!

Just a friendly negging reminder. This Saturday is the Shed Cleaning Party!!
  I am asking everyone to try to be there by 8:00 am, so we can be done by
noon and before the afternoon heat brcomes too much or us all.

Remember, there will be a cool and wet reward for all your hard work and
your much needed help at Daniel and Siobhan's home! If swimming is not your
thing, then Kerrick will be hosting a arrow making class at Daniel and
Siobhans.

So, bring your swimsuits, your favorite drink and/or snack to share and come
on out to lend a hand.

Maria

PS. Don't forget that all bids for this office close at August Moot! If you
wish to put in a bid for the Chamberlain position, I strongly suggest you be
at the Shed Cleaning Party.

Elfsea's Chamberlain and Deputy Hospitaler

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html