[Elfsea] New Photo pages at Armand's Album

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Jul 29 12:21:53 PDT 2001

Greetings Friends,

There are new photos online. Finally. My sincere apologies for the long
interruption. Unfortunately I am still not caught up, but I am making
progress. All of the new pages are from the previous Reign of Their
Majesties, Jason and Saereid, so the Queen's page is from Queen's in
January, not July. The new photos are for:

Queen's Champion (Jan 2001) http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page69.htm
Elfsea Baronial College (Feb 2001) http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page71.htm
Gulf War X (March 2001) http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page72.htm
Elfsea Springfaire (April 2001) http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page73.htm

Events still in the works include, Dragonsfire Tor, Steppes Warlord,
Lindenwood Masked Ball and Coronation. As always, if you see any errors in
spellings, identifications, awards, etc, PLEASE send me a note. I've slept
(a little) since most of these events and may not have described them
properly. Any corrective help is greatly appreciated. And a heartfelt "Thank
You" to all those who've expressed their interest, concern and support.

In service to kingdom and crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol