[Elfsea] awards & insignia-beetle

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:01:24 PDT 2001

The order of the Dung Beetle was a thank you given by the autocrats of an
Elfsea event out at the Ennis property.  There was rain that weekend and the
ground was extremely saturated and difficult to traverse.  We had to make
about six different roads leading to the bridge out as they would become
impassable through use.  Several volunteers got extremely muddy as they
helped push and oftentimes dig cars out of the mud.  It was truly a sight to
behold as these muddied, bedraggled souls came upon a stuck vehicle.  (I'm
not sure if there was fear or relief on some of the driver's faces!)

The recognition was a thank you and nothing more within the Barony. (Unless
of course you were one of those beetles.)

William