[Elfsea] Awards and such

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:33:43 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
 Hi all,

I was asleep when all this was being discussed, so hear at a later time I will
chime in.

Timothy is correct.  I still wear my "Ant" on my belt.  It is hard to see
through everything else I wear, but it is there.

To William Pelfry, I remember the "Order of the Dung-Beetle" well.  The first
event was at a Spring Faire at Ennis given by Lady Katherine of Elfsea and
Lady Alexandina.  They were the Autocrats for that event.  The only other
event the "Beetle" was given was the following Defender that I Autocrated also
at Ennis.  Both events that year had lots of rain.  As Autocrat for that
Defender, I was one of the futunate ones to help push people out of the mud.
To give everyone an idea how much we are talking about, picture in your mind
about half a dozen people so brown and covered with mud that people had no
clue who was helping them.  It was a lot fun and a pretty good disguise.

And for my final note, this sounds like a great topic to talk about at
oh.....say......Fool's Court and Revel.  Ok...A selfish plug I know.

HL Raimond
Holder of the
Elfsea Ant
Elfsea Portcallis
Azure Keystone of Elfsea
Sable Crane of Ansteorra
Star of Merit of Ansteorra
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")