[Elfsea] Time to Be Heroes ... [Barony] Pennsic Assistance

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:08:36 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,

I know that we are greatly tapped right now regarding our resources in this
Barony.  We have just done 3 major events in a row, and we are gearing up to
be ready for Lughnasad & Defender.

But our Queen needs our help to send gifts to the other Kingdoms of the
Knowne World.  Once again, I ask you to look deep inside (yourselves, your
wallets ;), your calendars) and see if you have _anything_ more to give.

To those of us who have donated gifts, thank you for your generosity.  To
those who may have been putting it off - NOW is the time for action!

Please, if you can, send something to Afan or Her Majesty so as to show the
glory of this Kingdom.  It does not have to be big (in fact <small> is
preferred.  It does not have to be expensive, so much as it may be 'dear'.

I believe Afan is still coordinating the baskets for Pennsic, please contact
her if you have items that might be ready.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary