bees (was RE: [Elfsea] AOB)

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 10:39:43 PDT 2001

White is better and best is cotton.  My father's beekeeping "uniform" was a
pair of cotton khaki trousers and a cotton khaki shirt - a little heavier
and more resistant to stings than a plain white cotton work or dress shirt.
Also and most important, go freshly bathed using unscented soap and wear no
perfumes or colognes.  Your best defense is an absolutely neutral appearance
and scent.

Alaric  (Who got a red ribbon in the Oklahoma State Fair many, MANY years
ago with Dad's honey.)