[Elfsea] It's TUESDAY AGAIN!!!! Wheeeee!

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Jul 11 12:00:28 PDT 2001

Better than Mabel's Cat House! Rebekah of Newcastle's father used to answer "Grand Central Station"

Best thing to do is to tell the solicitor that you're busy, but can you have their home number so you can call them later that evening and find out what they're selling (some have been almost willing to give it!) when they question you why, tell them that you want to pester them like they are pestering you now!!!!

Good ol' (notice I DIDN'T say OLD) Violet of Glamorganshire