[Elfsea] It's TUESDAY AGAIN!!!! Wheeeee!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Jul 11 12:35:19 PDT 2001

Caller ID, Privacy Manager, and an answering machine have all but eliminated
solicitations at my house.

But I do sympathize.  I once did phone surveys... not selling anything, just
asking people what kind of ice cream they liked.  Funny, I didn't eat much
ice cream myself when doing that work....

Madelina