[Elfsea] Another Birthday!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 16 12:10:38 PDT 2001

I meant it in the sense that she thinks she can make appropriate decisions
on her own, go to bed whenever she feels like, talk on the phone
indefinitely, wear whatever she wants, etc., ad nauseum.

So far, her only physical complaint is that she just lost two teeth a week
apart.

Hope your creaks get better... let us know if it's going to rain soon!

Madelina