[Elfsea] Mists of Avalon

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 16 12:18:08 PDT 2001

Well.... we're signed up to get DISH network installed soon, but don't
currently have cable, so unless we purchase a copy of the video or have
someone make or loan us a copy, then we're out of luck.

And yes, Radio Shack is hiring.  Their big push right now is for
business-to-business tele-sales (don't know if it's cold calling or not),
with a $200 bonus after 30 days or 60 days or some such.  But there are
other positions as well:

http://www.radioshackcorporation.com/  then click on career opportunities at
the bottom.

Madelina