[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion and Blackwork

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 17 08:10:34 PDT 2001

It was last night. I expected about 4-5 of us working. We got
about 20! I was uplifting to see the volunteers. The tents are
washed and up in my back yard. We are getting a pressure
washer to clean up the Steppes tent we borrowed and will use
it on our tents also. Some of the dirt from AOB was extremely
persistant and the old baronial has years of locked in dirt on
it. And I got to run the sprinklers for the first time in about
2 weeks!

The cleanup of the Steppes tent will be on next Saturday. I
know there are conflicts for many of you and I will not think
less of you for taking care of family or business, but if you
are available, please come by starting at 10 AM. We will wash
all the tents down, I will serve lunch and drinks, and (in
the expected heat) the tents will dry, and will will strike
them and put them in the shed.

In Service,
Caelin