[Elfsea] New Siege Rules

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:42:59 PDT 2001

Bjorn,

Can I take it that the link below is for the new siege rules??

Also, I was under the impression that when we made the bolts before war that
we were making them to the specs of the rules that were being proposed at
that time.  Have they made additional change to what they were saying back
then??

As far as retrofitting the bungies that we have now, I have been thinking of
some things.  Let me put some of my thoughts on paper then I'll get them to
you for your oppinion.

     Phelippe