[Elfsea] Shed Cleaning Party

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:00:24 PDT 2001

Hola!

Well, I'm wiped, but had alot of fun today!  We got alot done and I wanted
to drop a quick note thank all those who came out helped (in no particular
order):

Galen
Allessandre
Raimond
Crandall
Tanwyn
Devon
Aradon
Tangwystyl
Aislyn
Angus
Arabella
Feargus
Lauren
Ashley
Cailen
Eleanor
Ceatta
Robin
Daniel
Siobhan

Everyone worked very hard all day and I would not have been able to do all
of the work by myself. Muchas Gracias to all of you for helping put shelves
up, and putting everything back in the shed in an organized manner!!!!

However, all is not finished. I am currently in the works of setting
sanother date so that we may reinventory everything in the tubs and relabel
the them among other things. I will keep everyone posted as to when we will
do this...Yes, I will try to pick a cooler day...Promise!! :-)

Maria

Elfsea's Chamberlain

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html