[Elfsea] fighter practice today 7/29

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:59:37 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Just a quick explination to all.  When I got up this morning, (late Morning),
It was raining in Irving and getting darker.  I decided to error on the side
of caution and get the word out early.  Of course then everything cleared
quickly and it was a nice day.  Rather then confuss the issue by cancelling
and then uncancelling, I decided to stick to the original cancellation and
just not have practice today.  I figured once the word got out, it would hard
to reverse.  That in mind, I wish to thank all for the understanding, and I
hope you had a wonderful day.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")