[Elfsea] awards & insignia

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 17:39:20 PDT 2001

Hah, simple! (For award geeks)

The Ants of Elfsea preceded the Portcullis as a non-armigerous Baronial
Service award.  The regalia for the Ant was a braid of Black and Red
with Red, Black and White beads at the end of the braid.  Many Ants are
now Keystones, and most that are still active at least have a
Portcullis.

Aside from Innes, the other person in the Barony that still commonly
wears their Ant is HL Raimond.  I believe Stella does occasionally
also, and likely others I am forgetting.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Award Geek at Large