[Elfsea] awards & insignia-Ants

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 07:42:51 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Good memory your Excellency, Ambrelle Larisa Llewellyn
and Motan Vee.  I do believe the tensile strength of
inkle woven belts was tested and approved at an event
held at Keller's Camp near Glen Rose.  That was the
one when part of the parking area became known as
Arthur's Marsh.

I remember the Elfsea Defender at the Ennis site very
well, it was the morning after my wedding and we
awakened to 8-9 inches of _good luck_!

Does anyone remember the "bent nail" award from the
Ennis site?

Hey Raimond, you forgot your Motley Sash.

Going back into the shadows now.
Slainte,
Siobhán (bosss)

=====