[Elfsea] awards & insignia-Ants

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Tue Jul 31 09:42:29 PDT 2001

The event where the Dung Beetle originated was Elfsea Defender in Sept 1993. The rain came down so heavy late that night it was hard to see more than 15ft. Archibald found himself literally floating on his air mattress inside his tent. Jevan the Flethcer and Squire Seamus sang "Old Man River " as water ran throught their tent. I put my brand new AoA that I had recived from Kein nd Alisha into the safest place I had--my ice chest--lucky for me there was no ice in it.

The following morning there were many new lakes formed and sloshing was very much the rage.