[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jul 3 13:55:48 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list from Madelina de Lyndesaye!

I can hardly believe the Wandering Bardic is nearly upon us again.  This
Friday, July 6th, will be the quarterly competition as well.  I will
reluctantly pass on the cloak of Kragenworth Keep (well, considering the
heat, maybe not so reluctantly...).

As we ready ourselves to celebrate our nation's 225th year of independence,
I thought it might be fitting if the theme of the competition be "freedom",
or its flip side, "captivity".  The person with the best performance, be it
period, filk, or original work, on this theme will become the new keeper of
the cloak.

This Wandering Bardic will take place at the home of the ever gracious Laird
Caerell MacDomnaill (mka Curtis Myers).  Here is the info:

2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth TX 76123-1101
817-294-8136
a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&city=Fort
+Worth&state=TX&slt=32.628700&sln=-97.360400&name=&zip=76123-1101&country=us
&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=10&desc=&cs=9&newmag=9&poititle=&poi=

We will gather at around 7:30 p.m. and stay until Laird Caerell can stand no
more.  Please bring a snack to share with 6-8 people.  Don't forget your
chair, something to drink, songbooks, musical instruments, & etc.  As
always, children are welcome, but unsupervised children will be shanghaied
as cabin boys & girls for the Estrella Negra.

Amicalement,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
Keeper of the cloak of Kragenworth Keep for a mere three more days....