[Elfsea] House for rent

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Jul 4 08:31:11 PDT 2001

Now that we have a place to move to we are trying to help our landlady find
a new tenant.  She is a good landlady.  She takes care of repairs in a
timely fashion.  She allows pets.

The house is a 4 bedroom house with 1 full bath and a half bath in the
master bedroom.  The garage has a nice work table in it and has lots of
space.  There is a small eat-in kitchen, a dining room and livingroom.  The
backyard has a fairly new fence.  There is a brand new dishwasher and a
fairly new stove.  The house is carpeted.  We are paying $750 a month.  I
don't know if the landlady plans to raise the rent.  There is shopping
close by and the house is very close to 360, I-30 and I-20.

If anyone is interested, the house will be available for move in August 1.

E-mail for more information.

SIndara