bees (was RE: [Elfsea] AOB)

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 9 06:49:05 PDT 2001

Speaking of bees and hives... weren't we?... Laird Logan has recently done a
bit of hive cleaning & maintenance, and is currently feeding the bees a
simple syrup to encourage comb building.  If anyone is interested in
learning more about bees, feel free to come by the house & check it out.
Logan is currently cleaning up a bunch of wax, and may pour some candles if
we can find suitable molds.

Just be sure to wear long sleeves & pants, white or light colored, and call
to make sure we're home.

Madelina
817-551-7642