[Elfsea] Ansteorran's camping at pennsic

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Mon Jul 9 21:29:27 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list and sorry for the bandwidth,

Will all those who pre-registered -- yes everyone -- for Pennsic please
e-mail me.  I need your SCA name/group you would like to camp with in the
Ansteorra block at Pennsic.  I am unable to get a list of names from Pennsic
staff secondary to privacy concerns.

For those who didn't pre-register and have now decided to go to Pennsic
please also contact me -- and BTW: shame on you all :-P :-).

Lastly - will those on other lists please post this so that I can hopefully
contact everyone.  Thanks.

HE KayLeigh, WSA