[Elfsea] We need help again

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 08:18:24 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,
     I have learned that our Barony has erred. We borrowed a pavilion from
His Excellence, Master Fritz, Baron of the Steppes and when it was returned,
it was quite dirty. In order to make this right with our neighbors to the
East, we are arranging to collect the pavilion, get a power washer, and clean
it thoroughly. We will rent the power washer if we must, but if any one has
access to one and can supply it, we would greatly appreciate it. As plans
stand, we would like to do this Saturday morning and Lord Caelin has
graciously offered his back yard where there is room to wash the pavilion and
put it up to dry. Once again, I plead with strong members of our Barony to
lend a hand and help with this endeavor. I remain your humble servant,
Lady Siobhan Ui Neill
Elfsea Seneschal